Water Heater Repair Services in Atlanta, GA
Get Your Water Heater Repair Estimate
American Rooter Services is a full-service plumbing company catering to the Atlanta, GA area, which means we will not only take care of your water heater but are available to come back year after year to make sure it remains in top condition. We offer repairs for all major makes and models of water heaters on the market, including gas and electric units, as well as tankless water heaters, and can even provide water heater installation and replacement services.
Our business was built on the core values of honesty, integrity, quality, and exceptional service at fair pricing. These values have allowed us to employ the best of the best in the field, and provide ongoing training for employees in order to keep their skills sharp.
Is your water heater leaking? Need to flush and drain your water heater? No hot water? Water heater making funny noises?
American Rooter Services, our experienced technicians can fix any hot water heater problem! No job is too big or too small for our local licensed expert plumbers. We repair all brands of residential and commercial water heaters. American Rooter Services provides fast service and top-quality plumbing services in the entire Atlanta, GA area, check our service area
We are water heater experts and ready to help with all your standard or tankless water heater repairs in Atlanta, GA area. Whether you have a leaky water heater, not enough hot water, or need a new water heater replacement, call plumbers at American Rooter Services today at 404-220-8683.
Water Heater common issues:
- A Broken Dip Tube: If you find that cold water is coming out of your faucet even when you are turning the hot knob, it is likely that your dip tube is broken.
- Sediment Build-Up: If you notice strange popping, banging, or clanking noises coming from your unit, this could be an indicator that sediment has built up in your tank, and is causing a reaction with the heating element. Running out of hot water quickly is another sign of sediment build-up.
- Excessive Condensation/Leaking: Look out for excessive condensation or water that is pooling around your water heater tank, as this usually means you have a leak and your unit needs to be repaired as soon as possible.
- Incorrect Thermocouple Readings: If your water heater’s thermocouple says your water is warm, but your water feels cold, you will need to replace this part.
- A Pilot Light That Has Gone Out: This could be because of a problem with your thermocouple, a lack of combustible air, or simply a strong breeze.